Ibrim Palace is situated on the eastern bank of the Nile, 60 km north-east of Abu Simbel. In the mid of 1970s, it was transformed to an island in the middle of the Nile after building the High Dam, it is considered the only monument that still exist in its original place.
On southeastern side, we found remains of cathedral dates back to 12th century A.D, but it was burnt in 1173.
On southwestern side of the island, we found remains of a temple that was built by King Tahraqa but later was converted into a church.
Also we found 4 triads of a king flanked by two deities.