Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara & Memphis (L)
Morning, our tour guide and private A/C minibus will pick you up at your hotel. Visit Dahshur pyramid with red and Bent pyramid. It consists of five pyramids, including those of the pharaohs Sesostris III (1887 – 1850 BC), Amenemhat II (1936 – 1904 BC) and Amenemhat III (1850 – 1800 BC). These three pharaohs belonging to the XIIth dynasty. There is also the pyramid of Snefru (2575 – 2551 BC) was a pharaoh of the Fourth Dynasty. Egyptian Lunch at local restaurant. Following by Visit the necropolis of Sakkara, used as a cemetery for thousands of years, and still hides many secrets in the desert sand. The Pyramid at Sakkara is one of the oldest stone structures in the world. It was built during the Third Dynasty (about 2630 BC) for King Djoser and its construction was overseen by his vizier Imhotep. Then Discovery of the Giza plateau and the famous pyramids: Cheops (the largest built circa 2650 BC. JC.), one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world and the only one that has stood the test of time. It was for over 40 centuries the highest monument erected by the man with a height of 146 meters. The Sphinx (lion head of Pharaoh), guardian enigmatic tombs and temple, it is turned towards the east to protect the tombs of the looters. It measures 73 meters long, 20 meters high and was carved from a single block of stone (optional: Camel or Horse Ride). Back to your hotel.
Price per person
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-6 persons|
Itinerary INCLUDING the following:
- – Meet and Assist by our representative
- – Transportation in private air-conditioned minibus with driver
- – Private English-Speaking Tour guide
- – Main Entrance Fees of Site
- – Egyptian Lunch at local restaurant (beverage not including)
- – All taxes & service charge
Itinerary EXCLUDING the following:
- – Travel insurance
- – Optional and extra activities
- – Any meals not mentioned in program, drinks and any personal spend
- – Tips are not compulsory and are left at your own appreciation
List of Optional:
- – Camel or Horse Ride at Giza
- – Felucca on the Nile
- – Sound and light Show to the Pyramids
- – Nile Dinner cruise with belly dancing show
- – This itinerary is a PRIVATE TRIP, not joining Group. That mean you will have the Tour Guide and vehicle only for you.
- – B= Breakfast / L= Lunch / D= Dinner
- – Price is an estimate quoted in US Dollars per person per trip.
NB: The itinerary may change in sequence according to local requirements but all visits will be done. Marvelous Egypt Travel is not liable for these changes.